Friday, August 12, 2011

The Comeback

There seems to be a pattern here. I only update my blog once a year, and always near the Fasting month..why? Well, maybe because Ramadhan IS the month to reflect. Fact is, I almost forgot about this blog...was browsing through opot's blog and saw my own listed as blogs she followed..was surprised at the blog myself...how crazy is that? If I use the perennial "busy" word to explain my absence, it would be an understatement..so I won't do that...but I will try to be more "active" in months to come....or so I thought...;D

As I am in the "reflection" mode, I supposed the reason why we blog (or at least why I blog) is to reflect on the changes that happened within my own life, things have been pretty mundane for the good part of 2009/2010. There was a wedding, and two arrivals of babies in 6028, so that was something! Beginning 2011, life seems to pick up a pace for me, I was finishing with my thesis and after 13 years, I was pregnant again...so that is pretty life changing matters right there...

Today, am back at 6028, in my 30th day of confinement, trying to rearrange my life around these changes and am looking forward to new challenges in life...am happy that it is Ramadhan again, my favourite month of the year....see you guys around...

p.s. Congrats to M-O-M who's my confinement mate next door!

3 comments:

MamaOlish said...

FINALLY A POST THAT ACTUALLY IN REAL-TIME.. unless if u dont want it to be bicentinal or bicentenial thing or whatever, keep it up..ancik jaundiced-induced creature we love ya....

M-O-M said...

owh its ancik aye? love ancik!!! and hope to see her around at 6028 next week!!!

Anchaq said...

muahaha...we try lah kan!!!