Thursday, February 25, 2010

Reflections of a Pencil

My last entry was August 2009, it's close to March 2010 and we even ushered in the Year of the Tiger in between. So many things had happened, all things good and bad. I was touched by chiYan's story of the pencil. As I was reading it, could not help but reflect my own fortunes as well as misgivings. Regrets I have many, but I hope I learnt my lessons. I want to be a good pencil, but sometimes there are many obstacles that a pencil must face. I suppose we don't have to wait for a new year to start erasing our misdeeds or sharpening our points. Every day is life lessons' learnt. Thank you chiYan..for a truly inspiring anecdote

2 comments:

M-O-M said...

i suppose we have all become the mechanical pencil...now it is high time to restart, resharpen and erase...or the other way around...

MamaOlish said...

thats deep ciyan! the mechanical pencil thingy! Along welcome back! duh..now that we've lost Yun for some course at INTAN for 9 months! yikess...mummy keep on blogging pls!