Friday, December 01, 2006

Jumaat, 1 Disember 2006

Salam everybody...Chiyan, Opot...I am back blogging. Kene carik balik momentum yang dah hilang. It has been quite some time since my last post...a lot has changed, myself, the world...my world at least. Do not want to go into details but will try to keep on blogging...Saje jer bosan, tengok Chiyan punye blog rase terujer.. especially the phd thingy part...inspirational..keep that up mummy...kalau ikutkan keje mmg x abbis mmg stressed out jer...so kene carik jugak avenue to let off steam..kalau boleh g jogging g. Orkid tu a good past time... anchaq is into turtle rearing now... do not even ask why! Ni sibuk nak completekan some articles ader orang mintak...and also VOT F yang so due hari ni? Not a happy thot! Next week ade bengkel kat Kuantan...semalam jumpe my sister in law, social visit that kind of stuff...yeah...nice to touch base at times...aper project, now that weekend is looming! Ingat nak cat pagar n dinding external no 18...whaaaattt? I WISH...

No comments: