Tuesday, December 26, 2006

First Day, Semester 2

First day of Semester 2, 2006/07, boxing day sale? not here...counting down to the last days of 2006. Kat ofis my hubby, die dah ade klas...I have got to check my own.. Pagi tadi tak sempat tengok abangchaq breakfast. I have an appointment kul 8.00...he is not a happy camper..will try to do better tomorrow, sian kat abangchaq, not very good mummy am I?

The Christmas weekend came and left, a nice 'western lunch' rounded off with a strawberry cream cheese cake, courtesy of Tesco.. now that brought back memories...no brussel sprouts though...not that I'm a big fan..

Nice glassy lake picture, masa pegi dengkil ambik kunci dalam keta NBF, long story...but nice view...

What is next, the year is changing as I hope my own life would...thanks 2006, dah makin older, should be more wiser...will try to be...not just for 2007, but for myself

2 comments:

MamaOlish said...

hola! fae has joined the blogging network too.. link her up please,ade kat opot's Related Clan.. spread the luv y'all..

Anchaq said...

Ahh...faei...welcome, welcome my young paduwan...