Sunday, July 13, 2008

PhD - The [Pre]quel

It has been awhile since my last post. Mak Tam was concerned about the lack of activity from this quarter. Rightly, I might add. Dah banyak sangat stuff that happened from the last post, my life's pretty much altered forever. Milestones, only a few but very significant few. The first week of April for instance, and then the trip to the North...sumenyer will be forever etched in my head. Betullah cam Mak Tam cakap...we need to update ourselves..we will...

She was also right about some other things. I started another phd journey, convinced that the first one is not happening. Started class 'research methods' yesterday. The difference is, I felt a bit more confident this time around (it took me long enough, I should be!)...insyaALLAH kot

I also (finally) got around buying THAT sofa frm IKEA...and my office is now transformed! Just in time for the new semester...will try to upload the pix from my office just to spite all of ya! Till then, may the Force be with U!

2 comments:

AS I AM... said...

allow mak tam, to be mak tam...a selfless, sarcastic nosy a** when the time and situation call for it... even if it's uncalled for mak tam will always be there to give a piece of her mind. whether or not it's true it's indifferent, but somebody, anybody! has to be at the receiving end of her sarcasm...but come on admit it! though i may not be right all the time, i'm never wrong...saying the right thing may just come naturally with me...muahahaha...you need to buy a new wardrobe for that son of yours... and what about this ikea sofa i heard? if it's help getting u the 2nd Ph.D u should've got it earlier...so there, i've said what i want to say...so..turrah!

Anchaq said...

Yes Mak Tam we are not worthy!! Nosy *** as always...but an effective one...wardrobe for anchaq? Mak nyer pun semput...but again...yes. IKEA sofa bed? my one indulgence that might change how I look at things...jangan jeles