Thursday, July 17, 2008

Bekwoh (Big Work)

Salam people,

This week has been abuzz with activities. Moi currently is struggling with a very cranky throat. Rumah Paman sebelah is having a kenduri sambut menantu for Pak Ngah Ayat, this saturday. So, as usual umah ustazah jer lah yang jadi point of reference nyer kan? Chi Yan and Unie are the wedding planners. As of semalam, about 40% of the wedding dais dah siap. Pix, will upload later lah yea? So..the problem that I have is this, I am so into the wedding planner thing, but could not commit to it because I have all these really stressful documentation to complete like by yesterday? MQA/MQF thingy... not a happy camper..ni pun, as we speak Tuty and Azlea is helping me, tak cokop tangan..tak tau la sempat ke tak nak buat by Friday...EUW...so, that is all for now...nanti sambung balik citer sbb nak sambung that darn forms...

2 comments:

AS I AM... said...

bekwoh? aren't u clever...same lah ngan aku kena buat all the stupid shits kan...since aku yg kena buat all the stupid shit kan sorang2...i have decided to do it in my own sweet time...if nobody's can't give a shit about me n my work, then why should i bother bout their shit...so make sure u turn up for paman's kenduri...

Anchaq said...

Patience IS a virtue mak tam?