Monday, March 05, 2007

Ibarat sirih pulang ke gagang...


Minggu ni ade kejutan-kejutan kecil... mak ngah was supposed to deliver another addition to the family, apparently the person decided that now is not the time... 1 tekejut. I went to the office, by myself, trying to write the phd thingy on a Saturday! 2 tekejut. I was not able to do more than 3 pages due to my very rusty thinking machine! 3 tekejut...and we went to the next door neighbour punyer engagement do.. 4 tekejut....yang ni, nothing major, it's just that it was quite a private affair, and we were quite honoured sbb dijemput, plus the fact that I hardly know anyone...but there is no better time to start silaturrahim than now...kan? How many times have we broken silaturrahim than renewing old ones or even build new ones? I know of a few broken silaturrahim, but in my defense only due to temporal and spatial difference...but that is too flimsy a defense, even by my very low standard....

No comments: