Tuesday, September 02, 2008

I Ramadhan 1429 H

I don't know why, but I am so looking forward to this year's Ramadhan. The surau is 1/3 siap so by mum's standard dah boleh pakai. I joined the Tarawikh on the second night, hoping that I'll be able to join as frequently as I could. Ancaq is also looking forward to pray ngan ambah, which is cool. My nieces had iftar with me, we had pomfret curry (who called bawal pomfret anymore, anyway?) and sambal tumis sotong kering from Tawau... I thot it was yummy, but my pomfret was upstaged by mak tam's seafood krabu? (wha?). In any event, lest we forget, which we often do...Ramadhan is the month not about food, it's about total submission to God. A hadith of the prophet mentioned that whoever fasts during Ramadhan, hoping for rewards from Allah, Allah the Merciful will surely grant it. Nak top-up iman bulan nie...better do it peeps, and soon...next ramadhan we could only hope to see

2 comments:

AS I AM... said...

Quite genius are u? anyway i'm all out for it's-not-the-month-of- food-extravaganza, but a whole months of rewards, mercy and blessing is like you do one you get like a thousands and thousands back...genius...so let's make it happen ya'll.

AS I AM... said...

another thing...tolong letakkan jam kt blog aku? i can't do it?